Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Mooncake FESTIVAL....

Huray....i was very happy wif today PA paper 1....but however...i did a big mistake....i forgot to write "jumlah" on the graph sketching.......lost lotz of marks....Gosh..!!...why am i so forgetfull ?...why am i so careless ?.....i HATE myself.....huh....tomorrow is my chemistry test lu...luckily is only paper 1...hehe....u can do it...yeah..!!


okok....lets share some pic taken during Mooncake Festival last night with my dearest family...(14.09.08)..im so appreciate with it....thanks God !



so Funny.....
walking at the garden....
"zhi lian"....

We are going to run with these lanterns....


My cousin's modern lantern...

i was so touched when i received those wishing cards....
Dunno why..there is a turtle overthere..lol
My dearest cousin...so funny.... My fat fat de cousin...

1 comment:

Ryo said...

Jia you in STPM wor! ^^