Friday, September 19, 2008

Its over...Over....OVER.....But Stil not Yet....

Hooray......jus finish having my trial....hehe...actually stil got one paper (PA paper one)...anywhere im still in a nervous and stressful situation...Haizz...STPM...HAizz..



im so regret why i din study since last year....i promise myself i must work very hard ...still have one more month...yes...u can do it...thank you Rosemarry...you are right...still have one month time...Jia you for me.....Jia you my friends...



Another thing...tomorrow i will go to Damai for one day trip...im sure will take lotz of pic...taking pic is one my hobbies...u noe guys...taking pic (of course not my face only....)really can release stress....thats my method to reduce stress...singing also can help....hahx






i went there just now..



Located in Jalan Song....


the the shop's name...7eaBreaka suitable place to go during hot day coz its confortable inside the shop..but small space...
THE MENU.....not so expensive and cheap...just nice


yumm.....its prefect especially during hot day...COOL

Dragon Fruit Ice..quit nice!!

erm.....original milk tea...but should add more sugar..

No comments: